25 April 2012

Funny.  



I was going through my pictures today trying to make one of those stupid shutterfly books... (can I just say how annoying and time consuming those photo books are?  Especially when the website crashes after an hour of working on it.)  Anyway, I came across this picture and I started laughing.  Up until this 9 and a half pound man baby we call Riggsbo came outta me, we were gonna name him Finn.  He came out and we were both just like, "you are so not a Finn.  You are such a Riggs."  I forgot about this picture I took... and yes, the first "N"  is actually a "Z", haha.  

3 comments:

  1. I just kept it simple and called him Luca until he came out. ;)

    Thank you so much for visiting me today! It made my world better. :) Will get you guys something chicagoish.

    See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn girl, you are a hot pregnant girl. it seems so weird naming a little slug. jude was a no namer for 3 months

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Your belly is babe-ocious!

    ReplyDelete