20 July 2012

Riggs Baby Blessing


 
Back in May, we blessed little Riggers in the Philomath ward.  The morning of, Riggs threw the biggest tantrum of his life and I was streeeeessed out.  I thought there was no way he was going to hold it together for the 2 minute blessing. Somehow it all turned around as soon as we got to chruch.  Riggs was grinnin like a little peach and finally my nerves were starting to calm.  My amazing hubs, the little poet that he is, gave the most incredible blessing I've ever heard.  Seriously, not a dry eye in the house.  It was all so worth the morning from hell.

My parents came out for the weekend.  My dad loves fishing so we took him to the Oregon coast for the fishing trip of his life.  It was memorable only for the fact that no one got a single bite all night.  Not cool.  We had awesome weather tho, so that was a plus. Here's some pics of those few days...


I love this little piglet

snuck in a tiny little middle finger to the camera



We walked around OSU's campus and the Rodee's were in full bloom.  The place was pretty amazing. 




1 comment:

  1. Three comments:

    Riggin's middle finger flip is awesome.

    I wish your mom and I were neighbors, I know we'd be good friends.

    Tyler's blessing was truly beautiful.

    Okay four: Motherhood looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete