24 April 2012

Birthday Hike

So I turned 29 on Monday.  Talk about depressing.  I can't believe this is my final year of my 20's.  I feel like I need to do this year big.  Like, real big.  Bucket list style and just knock down every crazy adventurous thing I can think of.  But just the thought of that makes me tired.  I am so exhausted these days, I might have well turned 59.  My besties dragged my pasty white body out of birthday hibernation for a hike. It was such a beautiful sunny day.  Those days have been rare here the past few months, so I am glad I got out to enjoy it.



 zoomed in on the previous picture... I love how the babies are looking at each other.  
And Riggs pinky.  

Rebel.  










1 comment:

  1. Bird. Oh my gosh I can not believe i forgot it was your birthday :( I am so bad with dates! Anyway, I love you and hope you had a good one. lil Riggs is the cutest... you're one lucky mama.

    ReplyDelete