24 April 2012

CORVALLIS FARMERS MARKET



I love our little town's farmers market.  When I first moved here, I'm not gonna lie, I hated it.  I was so homesick I could hardly function.  I remember Tyler taking me to the outdoor market one Saturday and my outlook completely changed.  Living here started to seem do-able.  Every year it's pretty much the same vendors, food and hippies playing music but the people watching is always top-notch.  Corvallis has some characters, and they all come out of the woodwork for the Farmers Market.  









He peeked his eyes open once.  That was enough for him.


 sweet shades Howard Stern.






 This guy's flower booth was unreal.

 Ranunculus.  Favorite flower. 


 Anemones.  Second favorite flower.




 I'll take you to the candy shop...

 My little pet.  

He hates farmers markets.  He never shops local.  We fight about it all the time. 

Love this little block head.


 I do this about 400 times a day. 



1 comment:

  1. I plan my trips around Lake Oswego's farmers market so I can stuff my face with the home made donuts (affectionally named after OR colleges). I'm looking forward to Corvallis. You look fantastic by the way!

    ReplyDelete