29 September 2012

Oh Heather, why'd you have to leave...


My homegirl Heather moved to Boise.  I am gonna miss her in the wooooorst way.  I guess it's a good thing I never work anymore, because it would sure suck without her.  She was my number one partner in crime.  I can't even look at the frozen yogurt machine without bursting into tears.  She's my favorite farmers market date and she was there by my side for Riggs birth... (oh yeah, I still owe ya big time for that day!) 

We threw her a going away party and it was a total hit.  People love this girl around here.  I hope she makes it back this way after she's done studying her little brains out.  No seriously, you better come back!!! 

3 comments:

  1. enter infant tantrum here.

    I am so sad. :(

    This makes me smile and miss you and cry and miss you and I just love you so so much my heart is exploding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for blogging. Finally. :-)

    Member when you two asked me about each other and you didn't know each other very well?! Love that your bffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we all lived on the same street.

    That'd be my most favorite life.

    Let's start planning.........

    ReplyDelete