28 October 2012

Family Pictures 
october 2012
 
 
My amazing, talented friend Cherie took our pictures a few weeks ago.  I can't believe how they turned out.  She has finally made it in the photog world.  I remember last year she called me to see if I wanted to take an online photography class with her... I was all, sounds fun, but I'm way too busy.  Then bam, flash forward a year and her pictures are incredible. Awe man, I shoulda taken that class with her... So if you are in the area and want some bomb pictures taken of you for a very reasonable price, let me know and I'll send you her way.  I posted way too many of these pictures, but there were so many good ones.  Spoiler alert: one of these will be our Christmas card photo, just so you know. 










oh no! Riggs head fell off!
 




 


 
 

4 comments:

  1. love your fam pics & your nylons & your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thought process while enjoying these:

    *Dang - Riggins is so happy and funny all the time.
    *I LOVE the pic where you're kissing the snot outta him and he's got his big ol' sweet grin.
    *Oh my word, he's laughing so hard he's crying as his mom is eating his belly.
    Best. Picture. Ever.
    I can hear him laughing....
    *Uh oh after all the belly eating.....riggs is tired....yawny face. Pictures are so boring, mom.
    *Too cool to really participate in the jump pic...I'll just chill here with Dad.

    Awesome pictures..................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every picture needs to be in that Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are so great and you look gorgeous, am. Your family is so pretty. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete